ACCESSING WARFIGHTER WELLNESS RESOURCE SITE
If this is your first time trying to access Warfighter Wellness SharePoint sites please reach out us at email@example.com
- Ensure you are on a DOD network, have DOD VPN connection, or logged into AVHE.
- Upon reaching SharePoint log in page (should see dog in the background) enter email in block labeled firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select “Sign in with CAC/PIV”.
- A pop box should appear with certificates. Select correct certificate then click ok.
- Enter pin code and select ok.
- If your authenticated correctly you should be able to view the site.
Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center (NMCPHC) Health Promotion and Wellness (HPW) education and training programs equip leaders, health promoters, health educators, technicians, and clinicians with the skills, knowledge, tools, and materials to deliver best-practice public health programs and interventions.